CLAY COMMON MEMBERSHIPS
Monthly Membership: $190/m
3 Month Membership: $540 ($180/m)
6 Month Membership: $1020($170/m)
1 Year Membership: $1920($160/m) w/ year contract and lump sum payment
Each monthly membership includes:
- 24/7 access to studio when classes and events are not scheduled
- Personal Shelf Space = 5 shelves @ 32”x 24
- A 10% discount on private lessons, specialty events and workshops.
- Access to studio glazes, wheels, wedging tables and firing services.
- Access to limited amounts of underglazes
- Option to participate in studio sales.
- 1/2 hour orientation to the studio
- Access to a growing community of skill sharing potters and good people!
- Members must have completed a class at the studio: some exceptions made.
- $20 non-refundable deposit + $50 refundable deposit to be made with the first payment.
- Payments must be made by the first of the month. All payments are accepted. Credit Cards will be charged a 3% service charge.
- Cone 6 Clay only is sold at $35.00 per #25lb bag. A surcharge of $25 dollars will be added for use of outside clay.
- The studio is closed to members during scheduled classes, events and workshops.
- Priority for drop in hours goes to students. If there is space available the day of and/or you need to check on your pots come on in.
- Members will be expected to keep things clean and flowing smoothly, to be a good example for students. Mopping around wheels, work stations and personal shelving and wiping down any surface that they used.
- Members will participate is quarterly meet, greet and clean events.
- No bff’s, bf’s, hubbies, kiddos, or pets hanging out (unless they are a paying member/student)
- Studio operator has right to terminate lease agreement if they see fit.
- Inquire about partial work trade!